- Ideal for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Lumbar Degenerative Diseases
The interspinous process is fused and fixed, and the posterior column of the spine is stabilized and fixed. It is equivalent to traditional laminar fusion fixation, and also semi-rigid fusion fixation, which is different from elastic non-fusion fixation.
Adapt to symptoms
1. Degenerative disease of the thoracolumbar spine.
2. Mild to moderate disc herniation
3. Mild to moderate spinal stenosis
1. Minimally invasive implantation
2. Semi-rigid posterior column fusion fixation
3. It can be used as an auxiliary fixation of the posterior column for laminar decompression, partial or total resection of the facet joint.
4. Best alternative to pedicle screw fixation
5. Possibilities for revision surgery
Changzhou XC medico have 7 main series of products such as Spinal System, Trauma System, Medical Power Tool System, General Instrument System, Maxillofacial System, Veterinary System and External Fixator System.
With CE & ISO Certificates our products have been exported to many countries, like USA, south america, south east Asia,south Africa, and so on.
XC Medico has a professional team of engineers and salesmen to provide you the best service.
If you want more information, please contact us. I'm always at your service.
Post time: Jun-22-2022